Open Day Dates for 2018/2019
El Alsson NEWGIZA welcomes prospective parents interested in applying for academic year 2019-2020 for their 3-4 year old children or to transfer their older children from other schools. Please join us for tours of the school in the timings below.
Presentations and Tours will run at 10am and 12.30pm sharp.
1st Session starts 10:00 am
10:00-10:30: Presentation (British/American combined)
2nd Session starts 12:30 pm
12:30-1:00: Presentation (British/American combined)
Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to gate 4 for parking and to give time for registration.
If you wish to apply, parents are encouraged to fill an online application as of November 22nd on www.alsson.com —> Admission —-> online application form. No applications are accepted before November 22nd.
However, even with an online application, please make sure to submit the below to the registrar office:
– Your child’s original birth certificate.
– 4 recent passport photos for your child.
– Copies of both Parents’ IDs.
– The latest school or nursery report (if available).
The application will not be accepted if any of the above required documents is missing.
Monday November 26th
Monday December 10th
Monday January 14th
Monday January 28th
Monday February 11th
To reach El Alsson School NewGiza:Easiest way is to navigate your way to Alsson NEWGIZA on google maps or
- Via the main NEWGIZA road on Sahrawy passing by Andrea and following the signs.
- Via Wahat road after Daery and before Dreamland, right after the gas station, turn right on army road and keep following the asphalt road until you reach the school.
- Via Palm Hills uphill road.
For more information please contact our Registrar office:
Mrs. Gihan Rashwan, Mrs. Hala Shoeib and Mrs. Magda EstafanosEl Alsson NEWGIZA +202 38270800
Ext. 115 & 141 & 411