December 4, 2017

Y3 Pharaonic Village Trip may be postponed

Dear Parents,

As I am sure you are aware we have been facing difficult weather conditions in the morning.  Because of this we may need to postpone the trip to the Pharaonic Village tomorrow.  Please can you send your child with their normal school bag, along with the smaller bag for the trip, so that teachers are able to decide based on the weather tomorrow.

We will assess this in the morning and decide whether the trip is able to go ahead.

Miss Hala will send an email to confirm in the morning, so you are aware of the decision made.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Sam Cuthbert

Assistant Head of Key Stage 2

El Alsson British & American International School – NEW GIZA

chevron_left Previous Post Next Post chevron_right