El Alsson Fees 2021-2022
The fees are divided into 2 installments; each installment has 2 payments as following:
- First installment:
- 1st payment – April 2021
- 2nd payment – August 2021
- Second installment:
- 1st payment – October 2021
- 2nd payment – December 2021
The invoice will be sent to all parents automatically via emails noting that the payment link expires with payment deadline.
Payments can be made as follows:
a) Amazon Payment Services:
When you receive the email invoice, you can pay using your credit card through Bank Misr, the handling fee is 0.75% flat fee for all cards (local and International) plus 1.5 LE.
b) National Bank of Egypt (NBE):
When you receive the invoice, you can pay using National Bank of Egypt (NBE). The handling fee will be 1% charged by the service provider (+2LE Charged by the CBE) in case of payment through NBE credit card, and for other Egyptian banks’ credit cards 1.25% charged by the service provider (+2LE Charged by the CBE). As for any International Credit Card issued outside of Egypt 2.5% charged by the service provider (+2LE Charged by the CBE).
c) El Alsson Mobile app:
El Alsson Fees can now be paid via El Alsson Mobile app. Please download the latest version of “El Alsson SkolConnect” from the app store or play store. On the mobile app, you can pay by Amazon Payment Services.
( under review and will be ready within a couple of days )
Parents can now choose the option to finance tuition fees (partially or fully) from 6 to 12 equal monthly installments with minimal documentation and instant approval for only 1% monthly interest. One other product gives parent and option to finance their kids entire education period (e.g.: Elementary, Middle or Secondary) and pay over an extended period that can reach up to 60 months. To use this service, you need to first create an account on their website https://belcash.com.eg/
3. In School: if you prefer, you can pay in cash or by debit/credit card. School working hours are from 08:00 am to 02:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday. (partial payment is not acceptable).
4. Bank Transfers/Deposits: If you prefer to use these payment methods, please send an email to email@example.com requesting the Bank Payment Slip mentioning which bank you wish to transfer/deposit to. We accept transfers/deposits to QNB, CIB, NBE, Bank Misr, Mashreq and HSBC – The amount mentioned in the Bank Payment Slip should be paid in full (partial payment will not be recognized nor recorded).
Please find below the following: (Click on each to download)
- Full fees schedule for the British and the American Schools
- The Tuition Schedule for both schools, transportation costs, siblings discount and admission fees