Open Day Dates for 2019/2020
El Alsson NEWGIZA welcomes prospective parents interested in applying for academic year 2020-2021 for their 3-4 year old children or to transfer their older children from other schools. Please join us for tours of the school in the timings below.
The Presentations and School Tours run at 10am and 12:30pm sharp.
First Session starts 10:00 am
10:00-10:30: Presentation (British/American combined)
Second session starts at 12:30 pm
12:30-01:00: Presentation (British/American combined)
Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to gate 4 for parking and to give time for registration.
If you wish to apply, parents are encouraged to fill an online application as of November 20th on www.alsson.com —> Admission —-> online application form. No applications are accepted before November 20th.
However, even with an online application, please make sure to submit the below in hard copies to the registrar office:
– Your child’s original birth certificate.
– 4 recent passport sized photos for your child.
– The latest school or nursery report (if and when available).
The application will not be accepted if any of the above required documents are missing.
Monday November 25th (2 sessions a day)
Monday December 9th (2 sessions a day)
Monday January 13th (2 sessions a day)
Monday February 3rd (One session a day only @10am)
Monday February 17th (One session a day only @10am)
To reach El Alsson School NewGiza:Easiest way is to navigate your way to Alsson NEWGIZA on google maps or
- Via the main NEWGIZA road on Sahrawy passing by Andrea and following the signs.
- Via Wahat road after Daery and before Dreamland, right after the gas station, turn right on army road and keep following the asphalt road until you reach the school.
- Via Palm Hills uphill road.
For more information please contact our Registrar office:
Mrs. Gihan Rashwan, Mrs. Hala Shoeib and Mrs. Magda EstafanosEl Alsson NEWGIZA +202 38270800
Exts. 115 & 141 & 411