Bus pick up points and Opening Schedule (please read)
Please make sure to use Gate 4 for car students. Gate 4 will be designated for drop offs and pick ups mornings and afternoons. Exiting the school afterwards will be via three routes;
- same road coming to school from Gate 2
- the road going up the hill
- The buses road (after 8.15 am and after3.15 pm)
Instructions for FS1, FS2, Year 1 / Pre S, Pre K, K:
- First day of school- parents drop off students to school in the morning
- Bus children go home by bus end of day.
- Car children are collected by parents end of day.
Instructions for G1 to G12 and Y2 to Y13:
- Bus Children use the buses as of the first day –only in pickup up points (will be announced later) for the first week and then return to their home addresses in the afternoons.
- Car children come and leave by cars using Gate 4 Only.
Bus Pick Up Points (first two days only Sunday and Monday September 2nd and 3rd)
Bus students will be picked up from their home addresses and dropped off to their home addresses as of Wednesday September 4th.
Please note that we have a discount offer from Bakier stationeries. All school lists needed from Years 3 to 7 and Grades 2 to 5 are available on www.bakier.net
Parents can either make online orders with free deliveries or go straight to the stores and pick up their lists with a 10% discount.
All other grades and years are also offered the 10% discount at Bakier stores for all school supplies valid till end of September.
The Uniform Shop is available daily during regular school hours, from 8.15 am till 3.15 pm. As an addition and to complement the uniform shop, Dima Socks will have a stand in the room next to the shop.