What is the difference between the British and American Systems?

This is quite a broad and general question that requires more details. The best way is to either attend one of our Open Days where we explain the differences between them and offer tours in both schools. Or you will need to set appointments with members of our educational managers to get a better understanding.

Whats the difference between Show my Homework and Sycamore?

Show my homework is the app used by the British School to communicate homework assignments to students and parents of the British Secondary School.

Sycamore is the app used by the Senior American School to communicate homework and grades with the senior students and their parents.

What are A-Level Courses?

The A Level (Advanced Level) is a subject-based qualification conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education, as well as a school leaving qualification offered by the educational bodies in the United Kingdom to students completing secondary or pre-university education. Obtaining an A Level, or equivalent qualifications, is generally required for university entrance, with universities granting offers based on grades achieved.

A Levels are generally worked towards over two years. Normally, students take between 3 and 5 A Levels in their first year of sixth form, and most cut back to 3 in their second year

What are AP subjects?

AP subjects are advanced placement courses which are university level courses given to students in American High School.

When does my child need the school sports uniform?

The School sports uniform is required as of Grade 2 in the American Elementary School and Year 3 in the British Primary School. Before that, it is not required.

The Sports Uniform is comprised of navy blue shorts or navy blue pants, and a white  short sleeved t shirt or white long sleeved t shirt.

How do I get the password for the Show my Homework app?

Your son or daughter were given a piece of paper with your password on it. Your password is different from your son’s or daughter’s. You can log in using the assigned password and change it to one that you prefer. If you or your child lost your user names and/or passwords, you need to get in touch with the British office for a new one.

You can contact them on 38270800 ext 157 or 168