We are preparing our own New El Alsson Uniform Store on campus. Hopefully will be ready soon. If you need to purchase any uniform items at the moment, kindly send an email to email@example.com with your detailed order, quantity and size along with your phone number please. We shall prepare it for you and you can come pick them up from school’s admin reception.
- Veils: if you wear a veil, it must be short, navy blue or white only.
- You must not wear sandals or slip-on shoes.
- No jewelry, except a watch and (for girls) small ear studs.
- You must not wear denim, jean-style trousers or track pants as part of your uniform.
- Your uniform must be clean and in good repair.
- If for any reason you have to come to school out of uniform, you must always bring a note explaining why. Show this to your Tutor at registration.You will be sent to take an OUT OF UNIFORM pass from the American International Office for that day only.We expect you to be in the correct uniform the next day.
- No make-up
- No nail polish
- No dyed and/or braided hair
- No caps or non-uniform clothing
- Boys must be clean-shaven and keep their hair short
Seniors in Grades 11 and 12 and Yrs 12 and 13 have a special dress code