The New Uniform Store is also open on campus. If you need to purchase any uniform items at the moment, kindly visit the Uniform Shop any working day from 8 am till 2:00 pm. (8am till 2pm Ramadan Hours)
Click here for the Uniform and Appearance Update
New arrival at the Uniform Shop. the New waterproof vest is now available in sizes 4 up to XL available to Juniors and Seniors
Size Chart for the Items available in the Store
*If you require a larger size than the ones available on stock, you need to make a custom made order which takes up to 3 weeks to be ready. Kindly either email email@example.com or call the Uniform Shop to make your order.
The Size Chart for the larger sizes are below:
- Veils: if you wear a veil, it must be short, navy blue or white only.
- You must not wear sandals or slip-on shoes.
- No jewelry, except a watch and (for girls) small ear studs.
- You must not wear denim, jean-style trousers or track pants as part of your uniform.
- Your uniform must be clean and in good repair.
- If for any reason you have to come to school out of uniform, you must always bring a note explaining why. Show this to your Tutor at registration.You will be sent to take an OUT OF UNIFORM pass from the American International Office for that day only.We expect you to be in the correct uniform the next day.
- No make-up
- No nail polish
- No dyed and/or braided hair
- No caps or non-uniform clothing
- Boys must be clean-shaven and keep their hair short
“Seniors in Grades 11 and 12 and Yrs 12 and 13 have a special dress code which will be communicated to them by their schools leadership.”