Performing Arts Trip to London 23rd – 28th October
Available for Grade 8-12 and Year 9-13
I am organising a Performing Arts trip to London for students in both schools. This will take place 23rd to the 28th of October 2019. They will spend 5 nights in London at The Holiday Inn Hotel, Wembley and visit 4 concerts.
We anticipate that the cost of the trip will be approximately 38000 EGP. Money (GBP) will also be needed for spending and evening meals each day. The trip cost will cover the following:
- Accommodation including large buffet/cooked breakfast and packed lunch each day
- International Flight on Egypt Airlines
- Round trip Transfer airport
- Meet & Assist upon arrival
- Transfer from Heathrow to the Hotel
- Coach for the duration of the visit and Tour of London
- 3 Musical Concert tickets and 1 Orchestra Concert ticket
- Possible Harry Potter World visit (tbc)
- London eye and Aquarium visit
- Covent Garden and some shopping time
- Trip insurance
Payment will be split into 2 installments. We will confirm the final quote as soon as flights are booked. The school will provide a letter for the students so they can individually process their own visa. Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the day of travel and have 5 blank pages.
Should you be interested to send your child on this trip, please fill in the form, and hand it in to your own school office as well as a non-refundable
18 000 EGP down payment to be paid to the school cashier by Sunday 23rd June.
Please note that if for unseen circumstances you cancel up to 30 days prior to departure, 70% is not refundable. If the number of students is less than or more than 40 then the cost might slightly vary either way.
Director of Performing Arts